[Slackbuilds-users] Outdated version of aircrack-ng in SBo

Dominik Drobek dominik.drobek at o2.pl
Mon Nov 26 22:46:43 UTC 2018

Hi,

This is my first post to this list as a registered user. So, hello everyone.

I'm writing because aircrack-ng SlackBuild is quite outdated: still at
version 1.2_beta1, while the latest upstream version is 1.4 (last
version change in SBo was 5 years ago). I sent an email to the current
maintainer, Yalla-One, but I haven't received a reply in two weeks now.
Does anyone know if current maintainer is still active in this
community, or is aircrack-ng SlackBuild effectively orphaned? If it's
the latter, I'm willing to take over its maintenance.

Regards,
Dominik Drobek