[Slackbuilds-users] brlcad, broken update submitted

Arnaud yth at ythogtha.org
Fri Oct 5 13:33:13 UTC 2018

Hi everybody,

	oops, I did it again...
Well, I've submitted an update to brlcad, but it doesn't work.
I throughly tested it, but for some reason, I retested the build and execution
of the old version - which we already knew was working - instead of the new one,
and the new one does not build.

	So, please, is it possible to - well... - remove it from next update ?
I hope to make it work before tomorrow, but until then there'd better not be an
update of brlcad tomorrow ^^

Pretty sorry...
I do hope the game I added - which you'll be able to play with tomorrow's
update, yay ! - will please you, and make up with sympathy what I'm today lacking
in efficiency ^^

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>