[Slackbuilds-users] Xerox printer driver: deb or rpm for conversion?

Donald R Laster Jr don_sfw at dlaster.com
Mon Sep 3 22:13:30 UTC 2018

Rich,

  Slackware supports RPMs.  This is from my 14.0 system:

	rpm -v
	RPM version 4.10.0
	Copyright (C) 1998-2002 - Red Hat, Inc.
	This program may be freely redistributed under the terms of the GNU GPL

 The version in an old copy of "current" is 4.14.1, so it might be newer now.  So you may be able to directly use an RPM file or use rpm2tgz.   They key is the expect Linux Kernel and library versions.

    Don