[Slackbuilds-users] current matplotlib cant find numpy.

Serban Udrea serban.udrea at skmail.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Sep 10 08:45:33 UTC 2018

On 09/09/2018 09:21 PM, Fernando Lopez wrote:
> is it just me??? anyone having this problem? i am on current... i do have numpy
> installed from sbo...

Hi Fernando,

sorry, but I have no -current installation to try to reproduce your issue.
However, if you could give me some more informations about what you exactly did?
Multilib? python3 or python2? Maybe I can help.

Try in a terminal:

python -c "import numpy"

python2 -c "import numpy"

python3 -c "import numpy"

at least one should complete without error, if the numpy installation is OK. Maybe
python does not point to python2 anymore in current (but I would not expect this
to be an issue)?

Best regards,
Serban