[Slackbuilds-users] Building LibreOffice.

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 21 14:10:53 UTC 2018

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018, Arnaud wrote:

> Hello everybody,

Arnaud,

   I'll put myself in this category to explain my presumptiveness in
responding. :-)

> I regularly have trouble building LibreOffice, forced to retry it several
> times before, at last, getting it right.

   To clarify, you're building the LibreOffice flavor (currently at version
6.1.1.2), correct?

   Is there a reason why you don't build the libreoffice flavor (currently at
version 6.1.1?)

   I ask because long ago I read somewhere SBo-related, that the lowercase
flavor was easier to build properly than is the mixedcase version. Whether
that's true, I've been building and using the lowercase version for years
without problems.

   If you've not tried this, perhaps it's worth considering.

Best regards,

Rich