[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20180923.1

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sun Sep 23 00:14:00 UTC 2018

Hi all

here's another public update.
This time, we include the new Qt5 which is derived from the latest LTS
release 5.9.6. Big thanks to David Woodfall who helped us on doing the
initial testing. We tested every scripts that depends on qt5,
qt5-webkit, and PyQt5 and all seems to build properly. However, building
properly doesn't mean it will run properly, so we still need your help
to verify whether the package will run properly after Qt5 is upgraded.

We didn't expect any regression from this transition, but for safety
nets, we have added qt5-legacy, qt5-webkit-legacy, and PyQt5-legacy in
the repository as well for those who weren't ready for newer qt5.

During our testing, we found that one script failed to build properly,
which was ring-daemon. However, the build failure is more likely caused
by the new libupnp instead of new qt5. We hope to see this fixed in the
next public update.

Sun Sep 23 00:00:00 UTC 2018
academic/veusz: Fix build against new Qt5.
audio/acousticbrainz-music-extractor: Update DOWNLOAD.
audio/qmmp-plugin-pack-qt5: Updated for version 1.2.3.
audio/qmmp-qt5: Updated for version 1.2.4.
development/brotli: Updated for version 1.0.6.
development/gnustep-base: Updated for version 1.25.1.
development/gnustep-make: Update script.
gis/gpsbabel: Fix build against Qt5.
libraries/PyQt5-legacy: Added (Python bindings for Qt).
libraries/PyQt5: Update to 5.9.2
libraries/SDL_kitchensink: Updated for version 1.0.5.
libraries/enchant2: Added (enchant spellchecking library).
libraries/gtkspell3: Updated for version 3.0.10.
libraries/libfilezilla: Updated for version 0.13.2.
libraries/libopusenc: Updated for version 0.2.
libraries/ntl: Updated for version 11.3.0.
libraries/qt5-legacy: Added (a multi-platform C++ GUI toolkit).
libraries/qt5-webkit-legacy: Added (Qt based web browser engine).
libraries/qt5-webkit: Update to 5.9.0
libraries/qt5: Updated to 5.9.6
misc/subsurface: Fix homepage
multimedia/mlt: Fixed build with qt5.
network/filezilla: Updated for version 3.37.1.
network/signal-desktop: Updated for version 1.16.2.
office/SOGo: Update script.
office/calibre: Fix build against new Qt5.
office/lyx: Updated for version 2.3.1.
python/PythonQt: Fix build against Qt5-webkit.
system/keybase: Updated for version 2.6.2.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo