[Slackbuilds-users] grace-5.1.23: locale warning

Judah Milgram milgram at cgpp.com
Sun Apr 7 13:36:08 UTC 2019

Starting after a recent upgrade (Slack 14.2/64) I'm getting

Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged

when running xmgrace 5.1.23.  Built with the Slackbuild script (thank you!)

Anyone else seeing this?

Setting LC_ALL=C gets rid of it and ignoring it works too. But if
there's something to be fixed, I'd rather do that.

Unfortunately I upgraded a dozen or more packages at once (using
slackpkg upgrade-all) so couldn't say what's triggering this.

thanks for any pointers!

Judah

--
Judah Milgram