[Slackbuilds-users] Keepassxc: build failed

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 07:17:28 UTC 2019

Il giorno lun 29 apr 2019 alle ore 08:53 psychi <psychi2009 at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Hi Benjamin Trigona-Harany,
>
> I failed to build keepassxc 2.4.1 on a clean 14.2 VM. The error is :

> Generating moc_qtiocompressor.cpp
> Generating moc_UpdateChecker.cpp
> uic failed...
> src/CMakeFiles/keepassx_core_automoc.dir/build.make:57: recipe for target 'src/CMakeFiles/keepassx_core_automoc' failed
> make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/keepassx_core_automoc] Error 1
> CMakeFiles/Makefile2:408: recipe for target 'src/CMakeFiles/keepassx_core_automoc.dir/all' failed
> make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/keepassx_core_automoc.dir/all] Error 2
> Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> What am I doing wrong? or missing something?
>
> The dependencies:
> argon2-20170329_1eea010-x86_64-1_SBo
> qrencode-4.0.2-x86_64-1_SBo
> libsodium-1.0.16-x86_64-1_SBo
> qt5-5.9.6-x86_64-1alien

have you installed also the dependencies of qt5? they doesn't seem to
appear in this list...

http://bear.alienbase.nl/mirrors/people/alien/slackbuilds/qt5/build/slack-required

also consider that the scripts in this repository are tested against
the versions of the dependencies that you can find here so unexpected
things might happen if you mix them with others that you can find
elsewhere...

Matteo