[Slackbuilds-users] Qemu-4.1.0

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 20:55:40 UTC 2019

On 8/24/19 7:14 AM, MyRequiem wrote:

> The 'virglrenderer' is to blame for everything (building quemu with
> spice without any problems). If you build without spice, then we
> can’t use the spice graphics either:
> "spice graphics are not supported with this QEMU"

Thanks for the testing. my qemu VMs stay mainly in CLI and its not
possible for me to test all uses case scenarios.  Qemu devs also dn't
make it easy to figure out what's they are changing.  I really don't
feel like sifting through git logs!

there was a big virgl patchset approved just before 4.1.0, but so far I
don't see anything too odd.

I'll check it out soonest in a clean VM.  right now I need to check out
the Trek Dual Sport 1 I just got free via hotel loyalty points. Woot!
(or ugh I travel for work too much?)

-Ed