[Slackbuilds-users] ReText still broken?

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:06:53 UTC 2019

I just installed ReText as instructed in Slackbuilds, by means of sbopkg -
which implies, I believe, that all the required software is built and
installed as a consequence. I don't know what Python-Markdown extensions I
have, if any. As for the document, I have tried with number of different
*.md files from several different sources. The result, however, is always
the same, as I described. In fact, it is the same thing for the following,
very simple .md file:

    ## Some Title
    ### Prerequisites

    We are currently building Go executables using Golang version 1.11.

    1. install the Go package for your distro
    1. configure your go environment
      * GOBIN
      * GOPATH
   1. run 'go get github.com/tools/godep'

   The 'godep' tool manages Go library build dependencies. The dependencies
are documented elsewhere.

I am obviously missing something here, but I am at a loss as to what that
may be.