[Slackbuilds-users] ReText still broken?

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:38:13 UTC 2019

I decided to try this in an all-fresh 14.2 installation. I therefore
created a VM with 14.2, I upgraded every package contained in the most
recent (as of yesterday) official patches for 14.2, and then proceeded to
build ReText with sbopkg using the most recent queue file for ReText. This
took quite a while, for both qt5 and qt5-webkit take a very long time to
build. Anyway, the resulting ReText still behaves the way I have described
- the live preview feature does not work.