[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20190223.1

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Sun Feb 24 02:17:15 UTC 2019

El Viernes 22/02/2019 a las 22:47, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo escribió:
> On another note, Python 3.7 has entered -current and Audrius has pushed
> his changes for Python3 in SBo to 3.7 in a separate branch for testing.
> We plan to merge this changes to match what's being used in -current so
> we need your help on testing whether the scripts in our repository is
> working fine with the latest Python 3.7.

FWIW, I'm using -current so I got the python 3.7 upgrade.

I recompiled this slackbuilds against the new python:

BeautifulSoup4
GitPython
MarkupSafe
Pygments
alabaster
asn1crypto
atomicwrites
cffi
click
colorama
cryptography
docopt
google-apputils
imagesize
netifaces
psutil
pyasn1
pycparser
pyinotify
python3-dateutil
python-argopt
python-evdev
python-gflags
python-ipcalc
python-mysqlclient
python-sh
pytz
pyudev
setuptools-scm
simplejson
snowballstemmer
typing
youtube-dl

I also have modified feedparser slackbuild to add support for python3 without
issues.

Cheers,
--
Ricardo J. Barberis