[Slackbuilds-users] Newsbeuter and Newsboat

Dave Woodfall dave at tty1.uk
Thu Jan 3 02:09:01 UTC 2019

On Tuesday 1 January 2019 20:24,
Benjamin Trigona-Harany <slackbuilds at jaxartes.net> put forth the proposition:
> Hello users of Newsbeuter, the first half of this email is for your eyes only.
> Everyone else may skip to the third paragraph.

I use newsbuter and found that debian have 23 patches in all for
version 2.9.5:

https://packages.debian.org/source/stable/newsbeuter

2.9.8 has 25:

https://packages.debian.org/source/testing/newsbeuter

Couldn't we use these rather than mess about with rust?

--

There are three kinds of lies: Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics.
    -- Disraeli