[Slackbuilds-users] Compatibility of build scripts for Slackware64 + multilib at SBo

Fellype fellype at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:53:49 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I have a question:
If I write a Slackbuild script on a machine that has installed Slackware64
(stable, of course) + multilib, will the script be compatible with SBo?

I'm asking this because I'm the maintainer of some build scripts and I'm
considering to move all the machines I've Slackware installed to
Slackware64 + multilib. So I'll not have a pure 32/64 bits machine to make
tests and I don't want to provide/submit scripts that works only for me.
I tried to find the answer for this question in the SBo's FAQ and mail list
archives, but it was not much clear for me...

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Fellype