[Slackbuilds-users] ZoneMinder build fails if ffmpeg is not installed

Daniel Prosser dpross1100 at msn.com
Tue Jan 29 02:26:28 UTC 2019

Willy,

Here are three patches. The first one you should be able to apply to
ZoneMinder in the SBo git. The second two are patches executed by the
SlackBuild. fix_video_file_format.patch is the one I mentioned
previously that was needed on my system for ZoneMinder to encode mp4
videos for events. fix_zone_area_calc.patch applies upstream commits
4937a686 and 4da95369. I also added ffmpeg, libmp4v2, and x264 as
dependencies and noted php-apcu as an optional dependency. Hopefully
the maintainer will also weigh in on these changes.

Dan