[Slackbuilds-users] Letsencyrpt warning

David Melik dchmelik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 02:15:37 UTC 2019

On 7/1/19 6:38 PM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
>> I tried twice.  The second time I removed and rebuilt all the first
>> level of dependencies.  The same thing happens.
> I mean all level of dependencies, not just the first one

Alright, I think I got the list of all dependencies, removed them,
started to rebuild them.  However, now one of the dependencies has a
problem.

error in cryptography setup command: Invalid environment marker:
platform_python_implementation != 'PyPy'
Failure encountered while building cryptography:
   cryptography.SlackBuild return non-zero