[Slackbuilds-users] can't uninstall dehydrated

David Melik davidnchmelik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 07:06:33 UTC 2019

     Lately I installed the other Lets Encrypt clients, and tried to
uninstall them.  Every day now (despite having rebooted) I get an email
message from my server (cron for user root /usr/bin/dehydrated -c
 >/dev/null) '/bin/sh: /usr/bin/dehydrated: No such file or directory.'
However, I don't have this in my crontab for root.  How do I get rid of
this message?
     I might reinstall it but first need to hear back about what went
wrong with my dependencies for the main letsencrypt package.  I believe
I posted the most recent compilation error, for a dependency, a few days
ago.