[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20190302.1

Arnaud yth at ythogtha.org
Sun Mar 3 20:01:51 UTC 2019

> Hi
>
> Welcome to the first update in March.
> We merged the python 3.7 changes in this batch, so people will have to
> start rebuilding packages that depends on python3.
>
> The easiest way is to look up for files under
> /usr/lib{64}/python3.6/site-packages/
> You can mostly guess the package it belongs to just by looking the name
> of the files. Let us know if something is broken due to the changes in
> Python 3.7.

Hi !

It looks like python3-PyYAML does not build anymore.
However a simple version bump from 3.11 to 3.13(latest) builds fine.

opencolorio has another problem : the download URL does not exists anymore,
however even with a version bump from 1.0.9.20170426 to 1.1.0, even with
-std=c++11 or std=gnu++11, it doesn't seem to build.
So I can't tell if it does work or not with python 3.7.

All the other packages I tried to rebuild went fine, but I haven't had time to
test wether they are actually working !

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>