[Slackbuilds-users] Keepassxc: build failed

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Mon May 6 07:18:13 UTC 2019

Il giorno lun 6 mag 2019 alle ore 08:37 psychi <psychi2009 at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Hi Benjamin,
>
> Today I retried to build it with Alien's qt5 (5.9.6), and the full build
> log is :
>
> /usr/lib64/qt5/bin/uic: error while loading shared libraries:
> libicui18n.so.61: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> AUTOUIC: error: process for ui_AboutDialog.h needed by
>  "/tmp/SBo/keepassxc-2.4.1/src/gui/AboutDialog.cpp"
> failed:
> /usr/lib64/qt5/bin/uic: error while loading shared libraries:
> libicui18n.so.61: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I would double check if you have installed qt5 and also its dependencies
from the right repository (14.2 instead of current)

http://bear.alienbase.nl/mirrors/people/alien/slackbuilds/libinput/pkg64/14.2/
http://bear.alienbase.nl/mirrors/people/alien/slackbuilds/libxkbcommon/pkg64/14.2/
http://bear.alienbase.nl/mirrors/people/alien/slackbuilds/qt5/pkg64/14.2/