[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: [Slackbuilds-devel] postgresql

mab974 mab974 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 17:41:00 UTC 2019

Selon Matteo Bernardini <matteo.bernardini at gmail.com> :

I’ve done some work on it, and I'd like to take it over if nobody
absolutely wants it.
Maybe temporarily if Adis wants to pick it up later when real life will
allow it again.

For upgrading, it might be desirable to
differentiate between the major supported versions: 10, 11, ... and
propose postgresql10, postgresql11, ....as in other distributions.
What do you think of that ?

Regards,
Michel

-*-