[Slackbuilds-users] R: Updates - 20191116.1

Cristiano Urban hedgehog87 at hotmail.it
Sun Nov 17 17:49:59 UTC 2019

I'm sorry, I previously sent the e-mail only to Willy instead of answering to all of you (my mistake).

gdal fails when I try to build it having previously installed cryptopp.
Here I attach some output.

Site/blog @ https://crish4cks.net/
Registered user #488179 @ http://linuxcounter.net
Slackware, because it works! =)