[Slackbuilds-users] Abandoning audiere SlackBuild

Klaatu klaatu at member.fsf.org
Sun Nov 24 08:41:33 UTC 2019

I'm going to drop the audiere library. I don't use it and it hasn't been
updated in over a decade. Development seems to have ceased; the latest bug
report was filed in 2015 and never resolved.

Only one SlackBuild (Cuberok) claims to use it (as an optional dependency
only), so this is likely to affect no one.

If anyone wants to take it over, feel free. Otherwise, I'll politely ask Willy
to remove it (or mark it as unmaintained, or whatever the official process is).