[Slackbuilds-users] Remind and Wyrd errors

T3 slider t3slider at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 02:22:46 UTC 2019

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019, 8:31 AM Jostein Berntsen <jbernts at broadpark.no> wrote:

> Remind has got a new download page and a new version 3.1.16:
>
> https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/download/remind-03.01.16.tar.gz
>
> Wyrd errors out with this after the dependencies have been installed:
>
> hecking for working ncurses library... found in -lncurses
> checking for term.h... configure: error: not found
> configure: error: ./configure failed for curses

Thanks for the heads up, I may have neglected to rebuild wyrd after
upgrading remind (I can't remember offhand), though the error you've posted
doesn't really look like a remind linking issue. I'll take a look this
weekend. Wyrd is essentially abandonware at this point but I still use it
so I'll try to make sure it works.

-T3slider