[Slackbuilds-users] xmpppy

Dave Woodfall dave at slackbuilds.org
Mon Apr 6 09:42:02 UTC 2020

Hi Tonus,

On 2020-04-06 12:36,
Tonus <tonus1 at gmail.com> put forth the proposition:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried to use the xmpppy slackbuild with weechat with no luck.
> After a few searchs, I found that it is very outdated.
>
> I made a Slackbuild that works with current and I tried to send it to the
> maintainer at felipe.gonzalesr1 at gmail.com
>
> His adress is no longer working so asking here if he is around. If not, I
> could submit an up-to-date slackbuild (have to test it on 14.2).
>
> Please tell me when/if I can.

Just in case he's watching this list, can you wait a few days to see
if he responds please?

If not, then you may send in an update, and take over as maintainer if
you wish.

Cheers,

--
Dave

The antibloat squad!
For those interested in no bloat, minimal desktop Linux
gopher://tty1.uk/1/?minimal-linux
http://tty1.uk/minimal-linux
#minimallinux @ chat.freenode.net