[Slackbuilds-users] Snappy not building

Luiz Carlos Ramos lramos.prof at yahoo.com.br
Tue Apr 7 11:40:48 UTC 2020

Hello,

in a previous post, I suggested a different workaround for this problem,
based in some findings at Google. The starting point was the same
problem with the unit test, and the solution I chose doesn't disable it.

If you'd like to make an experiment, try the patch mentioned in this
email:

https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2020-March/024230.html

which has to be applied in the previous version of the SlackBuild (prior
to 28/Mar). Anyway, it is not hard to make the changes manually, as it
adds one line to the SlackBuild and creates a patch file.

Hope it helps,

Luiz Carlos Ramos
lramos dot prof at yahoo dot com dot br