[Slackbuilds-users] hope this isn't a stupid question

Glenn Becker glenn.becker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:43:27 UTC 2020

Hi -

I am thinking of buying a smallish laptop to dedicate to Slackware. I've
usually done double-, triple- and occasionally more- boot machines, but my
distro-hopping is (I think!) coming to an end.

And I was wondering ... if I ran slack-current as my main system, but ran
slack-stable in a VM, could I use the latter to work on my SlackBuilds? I'm
by no means well-versed in what is possible or impossible with VMs.

Thanks,

Glenn Becker

"Doctor, I have come to ask you to tell me everything you know about the
night."
                                                      - Djuna Barnes,
*Nightwood*