[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20200411.1

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 18:08:12 UTC 2020

On 4/10/20, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> B. Watson is currently working on an optimization effort on packages
> that contains a lot of symlinks (mostly icons). Hopefully we can push
> that on next public update.

I also have to apologize for the fluidsynth update, I didn't mean
to push that yet. It works, but at least one build (fluidsynth-dssi)
doesn't compile with the new fluidsynth, and I haven't yet tested all
the builds that list fluidsynth as optional.

This should be fixed in the next public update. Sorry about the mess.