[Slackbuilds-users] qt5-webkit

Dave Woodfall dave at slackbuilds.org
Sun Apr 19 19:27:58 UTC 2020

On 2020-04-19 15:17,
John Yost <alleytrotter at gmail.com> put forth the proposition:
> slackBuild cannot find
> qtwebkit-v5.212.0-alpha4.tar.gz
>
> /usr/local/src/build/libraries/qt5-webkit/build
>
> # ./qt5-webkit.SlackBuild
> tar:
> /usr/local/src/build/libraries/qt5-webkit/build/qtwebkit-v5.212.0-alpha4.tar.gz:
>
> Cannot open: No such file or directory

> the "v" seems to be the culprit in the version
> HELP Please

Hi John,

There was a change in the source download which broke the slackbuild.
I have fixed it, but I need to build qt5 to be able to test it all
works.

As soon as that's done I'll push the update to my git updates branch.

--
Dave

The antibloat squad!
For those interested in no bloat, minimal desktop Linux
gopher://tty1.uk/1/?minimal-linux
http://tty1.uk/minimal-linux
#minimallinux @ chat.freenode.net