[Slackbuilds-users] faac and faad2 build errors.

Mark A. Flacy mflacy at verizon.net
Wed Apr 22 23:24:25 UTC 2020

Greetings,

That wasn't the problem.  AFAICT, slackrepo uses either curl or wget.

--
Mark A. Flacy
mflacy at verizon.net

Greetings,

I'll add here that I haven't kept up with the slackrepo git image; I took a look after I wrote the
below (of course) and I see that I'm not up to date.

I'm doing the updates now and will be sure to grovel here if that turned out to be my problem.

--
Mark A. Flacy
mflacy at verizon.net

Greetings,

As it so happens, I am NOT using a browser to download those artifacts.  I'm running a
slackrepo instance in a virtual machine to do these builds.  That instance has no customization
other than the installation of the slackrepo and slackrepo-hints packages.  (And, of course, the
user that I use to log into that instance.)

--
Mark A. Flacy
mflacy at verizon.net