[Slackbuilds-users] ATT: anyone using python3-PyQt5

Dave Woodfall dave at slackbuilds.org
Thu Apr 23 05:18:05 UTC 2020

Hi all,

This is a heads-up for anyone using python3-PyQt5.  The version we
have now has had support for QtWebEngine python bindings split into
a separate package - python3-PyQtWebEngine.

Here is a list of SlackBuilds that currently depend on python3-PyQt5
and that may /possibly/ need python3-PyQtWebEngine.

Since python3-PyQt5 is a dependency of python3-PyQtWebEngine, it's a
matter of swapping one for the other in REQUIRES.

academic/Mnemosyne
academic/veusz
audio/carla
desktop/anki
desktop/kolorcontrol
development/jupyter-qtconsole
games/pybik
libraries/QScintilla-qt5
multimedia/openshot
network/Electrum
network/onionshare
network/persepolis
office/ReText
python/pyqode.qt
system/fs-uae-arcade
system/fs-uae-launcher
system/laptop-mode-tools

So far, `anki' is the only one that I know that needs it and I've
adjusted it in my branch.