[Slackbuilds-users] Puzzling error building qt5-webkit

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 25 16:36:32 UTC 2020

i spotted an optional dep of qt5-webkit which is dwz
this appears to de-duplicate debug symbols etc in elf files. however, as
we tend to remove all
extra debug stuff with strip, It doesn't appear to change the package
size much.
is anyone interested in a dwz as a package?. I did create one to see if
it made much difference
to the qt5-webkit package, and though the size was within 9bytes!, it
did appear to create the package
a bit quicker, so may be worth using.
comments?
regards, Tim