[Slackbuilds-users] utimer source download link ... (fwd)

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:38:11 UTC 2020

On 4/29/20, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
> My message to Fah bounced: no such user.

Hm. I just downloaded the utimer source using the link in the
.info file.

If you really can't download it from sourceforge, try grabbing it
from here:

http://slackware.uk/sbosrcarch/by-name/misc/utimer/utimer-0.4.tar.gz

It looks like Fah submitted the build in 2012 and has never updated it
since then. If you (or anyone else reading this) wants to take over,
feel free. Whoever does take over, I see one minor issue with the build:
the file /usr/doc/utimer-0.4/NEWS is 0 bytes long, and shouldn't be
installed with the package. Also INSTALL is useless, might as well get
rid of it too.