[Slackbuilds-users] Last Update

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Aug 7 02:38:39 UTC 2020

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 20:58:21 +0400
MyRequiem <mrvladislavovich at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello slackware users.
> Do I understand correctly that the last update on the slackbuilds.org
> was Sun Jun 28 01:18:06 UTC 2020?

Yes. I put this on IRC yesterday:

06:16 <+rworkman> There was an unexpected hiccup in the shipping process. All is well, or at least it will be, but the timeframe has been extended yet again.
06:16 <+rworkman> None of this is in our control. We don't like it either. Nothing we can do about it.
06:16 <+rworkman> None of it is malicious, from any part of the process.
06:17 <+rworkman> TLDR: people gave us hardware for free and hosted it for free, and now that they're going out of business, they're shipping it for free to
                  another place for us. Some of the free services are slower than we'd like. Tough shit.