[Slackbuilds-users] Google Earth Pro issues

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 11 21:45:59 UTC 2020

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020, Jeremy Hansen wrote:

> See this thread for more details on what might need to be upgraded.
> https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/can-you-upgrade-slackware
> -14-2%27s-video-driver-without-breaking-the-entire-x-4175678727/

Jeremy,

Wow! Because this desktop is my work server/workstation I'll continue living
with GE crashing. I can't take it out of service, lose firefox (my main
browser) and the other tools, including postfix, on which I depend daily.

It is a current thread, though, but what worked for an Asus laptop and other
hosts might not work on my system.

Best regards,

Rich