[Slackbuilds-users] Google Earth Pro issues

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 11 22:37:47 UTC 2020

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020, Jeremy Hansen wrote:

> I was able to do this on my 1st Gen Ryzen 14.2 system with an RX570 and it
> now handles 3D things without issue (I am running a 5.4.x kernel, but a
> 4.19 will likely be just as successful).

Jeremy,

I _think_ my Ryzen7 2700 is a 2nd gen version. Still, it's the potential time
involved, which might leave me without access to mail and other tools, that
puts me off.

I've put up with my occasional uses of GE for 10 months now, I can continue
to re-starting it for a while longer. I don't use it that frequently so it's
a low priority issue.

Stay well,

Rich