[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds up for grab and deletion

Andreas Vögele andreas at andreasvoegele.com
Thu Dec 10 07:26:36 UTC 2020

Hello Sergey,

what is your username on GitHub? I can transfer the repository to you.
Your are now the primary maintainer on CPAN.

The issue tracker rt.cpan.org will shut down in March. See
https://perlweekly.com/archive/489.html for more information. There are
references to rt.cpan.org in the documentation, which could be removed
or replaced.

Occasionally modules are removed from Perl's core. For example,
Pod::Find was removed from Perl 5.32. Thus I made Pod::Find an optional
dependency recently.

Kind regards and thanks a lot,
Andreas

PS: I'm thinking about either bringing CPANPLUS::Dist::SUSE back to life
or writing CPANPLUS::Dist::Zypper.