[Slackbuilds-users] sbopkg for -current

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Mon Dec 28 17:46:13 UTC 2020

El Domingo 27/12/2020 a las 10:58, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo escribió:
> > When I did spi -i perl-List-MoreUtils-XS
> > spi so far as I could tell returned no error and also failed to install
> > the update.  That particular package had two older versions on my system
> > too.  I removed the package's earlier versions from /var/log/packages
> > but did not remove associated files from the system and probably can't
> > do that now.  I ended up downloading the source and slackbuild tar from
> > slackbuilds.org then built the new version and installed it.
>
> You need to make sure to use the correct sbopkg version for your system
> if you use 14.2, use 0.38.1, if you use current, then you need to use
> the "test" version of 0.38.2 because of the path changes happening in
> -current only.

Hi Willy,

Where can I find sbopkg 0.38.2?

I recently bought a new laptop and installed -current on it (from AlienBOB's
Plasma 5 Live Slack ISO) and just realized I have sbopkg 0.38.1 installed.

I've had zero problems so far, but if 0.38.2 is recommended I can give it a
try.

Thanks!
--
Ricardo J. Barberis