[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20200208.1

Donald Cooley chytraeu at sdf.org
Sun Feb 9 19:38:43 UTC 2020

On 2/9/20 1:02 PM, Luiz Carlos Ramos via SlackBuilds-users wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it seems that netcat-openbsd SlackBuild is broken.
>
> Usually I dig a little bit to find out a solution, but in this case it
> seems that the set of patches delivered doesn't match this specific
> version of the source code, giving multiple errors when applied. As all
> of them seem to be Debian's content, there should be some kind of
> weirdness here.
>
> If possible, I would like to hear if this happens only to me or if
> someone else experienced such problems.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Luiz Ramos
> Sao Paulo - Brazil
> lramos dot prof at yahoo dot com dot br

Hi Luiz,
You are quite right about the patches. I don't know what happened. I
submitted it correctly the first time. I suspect the new patches were
somehow added to the old. At any rate, I submitted a second build. I've
attached the slackbuild so you don't have to wait another week for the
next update.