[Slackbuilds-users] Marcel Saegebarth's orphaned builds

crts crts at gmx.net
Sun Feb 9 20:12:00 UTC 2020

> For all 4 of these, on my branch:
>
> -MAINTAINER="Marcel Saegebarth"
> -EMAIL="marc at mos6581.de"
> +MAINTAINER="Ferdinand Hauser"
> +EMAIL="crts at gmx.net"

Great, I have just one favour to ask: Could you please change the  maintainer field to just "MAINTAINER=CRTS" ? Ferdinand Hauser is not my actual name, I just had to provide something when I registered the email account. I prefer to not provide my real name to websites. If possible, I would also appreciated if you could change the name to "crts" in my previous two mails, the other name was automatically send by my email provider. I was not aware that this happens automatically.

> Thanks for taking them, I'm a big fan of the Amiga even if I never got
> the chance to use a real one.

I did own a real one but I foolishly sold it. I regret it to this day. I was thinking about buying a used one but it is not the same.