[Slackbuilds-users] Unmaintained builds - want any of these?

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:07:14 UTC 2020

On 1/2/20, Marek `rejma via SlackBuilds-users
<slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> audio/spandsp is beeing maintained by me. It's a dependency package for
> network/roger-router.
> Last time the spandsp source has been updated on 2014-07-09 to version
> 0.0.6 (see https://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/spandsp/). That's the
> current version, so I've not updated the SlackBuild package.

The list isn't just "builds that haven't been updated in years", it's
"builds belonging to maintainers who haven't updated anything in years".

You showed up on the list because you changed your name (MAINTAINER field
in your .info files) from "slacksam" to "Marek Srejma (slacksam)", but
forgot to update the .info file for spandsp. The script sees no commits
from "slacksam" in 3.5+ years... it's not smart enough to know about
the name change.

Which is a roundabout way of saying, we aren't going to remove your build.
Sorry for the noise. However I'm changing the MAINTAINER to match your
other builds, to avoid confuseion.