[Slackbuilds-users] Unmaintained builds - want any of these?

Heiko Rosemann heiko.rosemann at web.de
Thu Jan 2 21:55:37 UTC 2020

On 1/2/20 9:41 AM, Robby Workman wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> TL;DR version: if you would like to see any of the scripts on the
> following list stay around, please step up to maintain them.
>
> https://slackbuilds.org/DeadSBoBuilds

I'll take over (unless I run into unexpected trouble):

- development/avr-binutils (although... why is that on the list and
development/avr-gcc and development/avr-libc are not? Seems like they
should be in one hand)

- development/avrdude (as a matter of fact, I've got a patch for
building that somewhere...)

Heiko Rosemann, heiko.rosemann at web.de

I'll check out:
audio/id3v2
libraries/libgexiv2
libraries/libgnomecups
libraries/ftgl

Please give me until end of January before deleting them (it's a busy
month) to see why I have those installed and if I still need them (I
won't block anyone else from taking over, of course).

Same for the FreeCAD dependency chain down to Coin mentioned before.

Also note that
libraries/id3lib
can be installed from AlienBob's repo (v3.8.3 at the moment).

Best Regards,
Heiko

--
eMails verschlüsseln mit PGP - privacy is your right!
Mein PGP-Key zur Verifizierung: http://pgp.mit.edu