[Slackbuilds-users] Unmaintained builds - want any of these?

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Jan 3 03:29:26 UTC 2020

On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 04:24:09 +0100
Bojan Popovic <bocke at slackware-srbija.org> wrote:

> Repeating the message, as it seem to not get through the first time
> around. :) This time also CC-ing Robby.
>
> I am interested in:
>
> system/ufiformat
> system/mrxvt
> system/isight-firmware-tools
>
> But, those are packages with inactive upstream development. Are you
> sure they don't have the current maintainers? If they do, should I
> check with them first?
>
> Info file information is same as in this e-mail (name and email
> address).

Sorry, your first message did indeed come through - it was one of
a few that required further thought (i.e. I couldn't take any
immediate action on them), so they were postponed for later reply.

If you don't mind reaching out to the listed maintainers, that
would be great - none of them are on my radar as obviously gone
(i.e. I don't have knowledge of them not using Slackware any more).

-RW