[Slackbuilds-users] Giving up my packages to another maintainer

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Fri Jan 10 00:46:38 UTC 2020

First off, I want to say thanks to everyone who keeps SBo going.  It is
such a fantastic resource for those running Slackware.  Over a year ago
I moved back to Debian and have been maintaining nine package scripts
simply to maintain a connection to the distribution that I started with
back in '96.  Oh, what a resource this site would have been back then!

Anyway, some changes in my personal life are going to be occupying more
of my free time in the months and maybe years ahead.  I think it is
better to offer these scripts now rather than fall behind and become a
non-responsive maintainer.

The packages are mostly ham radio related:

development/astyle
ham/hamlib		(I am currently the upstream for this)
ham/qrq
ham/tlf
ham/wsjtx
ham/xdx			(I am currently the upstream for this)
ham/xlog
libraries/liblxi
network/lxi-tools

Thanks for letting me be a small part of this community for a while.

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB