[Slackbuilds-users] Giving up my packages to another maintainer

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Tue Jan 14 13:45:45 UTC 2020

* On 2020 13 Jan 20:30 -0600, B Watson wrote:
> On 1/10/20, Nate Bargmann <n0nb at n0nb.us> wrote:
> >
> > development/astyle
>
> I'll take astyle, it's something I've actually used before (though not
> recently).

Thanks!

That leaves the lxi-tools and liblxi packages by my count.  Those two
packages are for network access and control of electronic test equipment
such as oscilloscopes, volt-ohmmeters, signal generators, and the like.
They can be useful for electronics hobbyists.

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB