[Slackbuilds-users] frei0r slackbuild issue

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 14:04:00 UTC 2020

Il giorno lun 20 gen 2020 alle ore 14:08 Tim Dickson via
SlackBuilds-users <slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org> ha scritto:

> frei0r is failing to build when opencv is installed. (using sbopkg).
> see error below. Any ideas on how to fix it?

it seems opencv support has proven to be really difficult to catch up
for frei0r developers: just 10 days after they submitted patches
compatible with opencv-4.1.x, opencv 4.2.0 has come out breaking
support again.

it seems reasonable to me to disable completely opencv support in
frei0r for the time being (just done that in git), hoping the
situation will get better in the future.

https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/commit/?id=8937f6312aa3f47891ed46c3e9670876cf07bd1c

Matteo