[Slackbuilds-users] wine README fix; and wine-5.0 released

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 17:54:47 UTC 2020

On 1/22/20 10:26 PM, Dave Woodfall wrote:
> On 2020-01-22 18:35,
> King Beowulf <kingbeowulf at gmail.com> put forth the proposition:
>>
>> Also, wine-5.0 stable was just released:
>>
>> https://www.winehq.org/announce/5.0
>>
>> Looks like the winhlp32/flex workaround patch is still needed.  I did
>> not check the  fPIC patch since I build on x86_64.
>>
>> -Ed
>
> Hi Ed
>
> I have just taken over wine-staging and haven't had the chance to
> look at yet because of working on Qt5-5.12.  I had the announcement
> email yesterday and I'll work on it later.
>
> Cheers

No rush.  I still haven't gotten around to updating a my set of scripts
due to other time demands (damn work...)

As of yesterday, wine-stable == wine-dev and the compile for wine-5.0
using the stable script (win32 + win64) went fine and 14.2-multilib. I
did not cross-check yet which staging patches made it into stable.  I'll
be testing it this weekend.

-Ed