[Slackbuilds-users] slackbuilds orphaned

Alexander Verbovetsky alik at ejik.org
Tue Jan 28 17:16:05 UTC 2020

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, at 11:29, Dave Woodfall wrote:
> On 2020-01-28 11:20,
> Alexander Verbovetsky <alik at ejik.org> put forth the proposition:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'd take
> >
> > > system/scrypt
>
> Hi Alexander, would you also be interested in libraries/libscrypt?

I think no, because I'm a user of scrypt, but not the libscrypt. This
library doesn't come from the author of scrypt and was not updated from
2015. Also, the latest version of scrypt builds a library
"libscrypt-kdf" (when configured with the option
--enable-libscrypt-kdf). So, maybe the libraries/libscrypt is not needed
now?

Best regards,
Alexander