[Slackbuilds-users] tls is a duplicate of tcl-tls. What to do?

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Fri Jan 31 23:36:06 UTC 2020

Hello,

Looking at SlackBuilds that I could update among those of which I
recently inherited I realized that tls is a duplicate of tcl-tls
maintained by Sergey Poznyakoff, unless I again miss something obvious.

tls was for version 1.6, I rebuilt it for version 1.6.7 as is tcl-tls
and attach a short diff of both packages. Maybe we could just drop tls?

A reverse dependency check on both packages comes empty, so I am unable
to asses the impact of a removal on other software.

What to do?

Cheers,
Didier