[Slackbuilds-users] libtorrent-rasterbar-legacy and libtorrent-rasterbar

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 02:20:04 UTC 2020

On 6/1/20, Donald Cooley <chytraeu at sdf.org> wrote:

> and Tribler would change their dependency from
> libtorrent-rasterbar to libtorrent-rasterbar-legacy.

I'll change the dep for tribler... but tribler is crap. I've tried
to give it away on the list, nobody seems to want it, and I have yet
to successfully download a single torrent with it.

Probably when 15.0 releases, tribler won't survive the transition unless
someone who really wants it takes it over.

Anyone?