[Slackbuilds-users] MS Teams

Manuel Argüelles manuel.arguelles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:41:34 UTC 2020

Matteo Bernardini <matteo.bernardini at gmail.com> writes:

> Teams is actually already available at SBo
>
> https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/network/teams/

I just noticed that teams-for-linux is also available, but a
version from Ivelin Velkov which seems to be a bit outdated (no
activity since 2018), the official version of MS teams works
really bad for me, I have been using teams-for-linux with good
results, but the version of Ismael Martinez
https://github.com/IsmaelMartinez/teams-for-linux if you (or
someone else in the list) is having issues with the original
version, give it a try. An SBo for it would be nice.